Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Last of My Favorite Cappuccino


Today was our last day of class, and the last time I will walk past Caffé Brasiliano, right down the street. As usual, I was so hot from walking by the time I got there, but I had a few minutes to spare before class started, so I went in to get breakfast one last time. I was surprised to see a few of the locals that frequent the caffé in the morning, so I guess the heat does not deter them from having coffee regularly. Even so, it was just too hot to get a cappuccino, but I got a delicious croissant with chocolate instead.
But, when our mid-class break came, I could not resist. I went back to the caffé and got my cappuccino. It was just a delicious as usual, and I enjoyed every sip. The ritual of having a daily cappuccino is something I will really miss when I am home.

No comments: