Sunday, May 18, 2008

Coffee or Wine?

I went to a few bars over the course of the week and still have not found one that is my favorite. Every coffee I drink is better than the last, and I am still exploring different spots.

Standing is a must when you are just stopping in to get coffee or breakfast because you will be charged extra for sitting. In the mornings it is usually too busy to sit anyway. People on their way to work simply stop in, order at the counter, and stand and sip their coffee. Some drink quickly and leave, while others chat with their neighbor.
In the afternoon, sitting outside at a bar and having a flass of wine is well worth the extra time and money. I love the atmosphere of a bar, especially in the afternoon. I know I am in the right place when I can choose to have either coffee or wine at almost any time of day.

No comments: